Oakwood – Financial Adviser Proposition
Are you looking for a career in financial services or are you a regulated mortgage, insurance or pension/investment professional?
Oakwood provides Financial Advisers with services, support and remuneration which enables them to achieve their professional and lifestyle goals by working with and helping clients meet their financial planning objectives.
Here we describe the range of support we provide on a day to day basis for all advisers working with us.
Our Membership of the Openwork network
Oakwood is an appointed representative of Openwork Ltd, one of the UK’s largest networks of advisory practices.Openwork has the expertise and commercial scale to create a proposition that gives our clients great choice, superb value-for-money and access to recognised brands and world-famous investment managers.
They have vetted and selected a wide range of companies providing financial products and investment opportunities for us to work with when advising our clients.
Openwork also provides us with business support and related services which enable us to deliver the quality of advice we want to offer to clients and the quality of support we want to offer advisers who work with us.
They have a very proactive, positive and open relationship with the FCA, which creates a rock-solid regulatory foundation upon which we have built a growing, successful and highly renowned practice
Support You Can Expect from Oakwood
Modern Premises, Systems and Outlook
- Our premises are bright, modern and a great environment in which to work with colleagues and meet clients
- Our Financial Advisers benefit from the facilities in our secure offices, which include fast internet, stationery, desk space, parking and nice people!
- The people with whom we work best are those who take their work seriously but enjoy what they do
- We will set down in writing all the important details of how we and PFAs agree to work together
- This includes details of remuneration levels and the quality and productivity standards to which we all work.
- We promise prompt and accurate payment of remuneration due to you
- You will benefit from CPD opportunities courtesy of Openwork events and workshops
- Arrangements will be made to provide you with regulatory supervision at a level appropriate to your status
- Openwork operates a Training & Competence Scheme which provides a range of licensing courses
- Individual and group meetings during which Openwork, industry and regulatory information will be shared in order to maintain your awareness of key issues and changes relevant to your role.
- Updates and information relating to known and emerging technicalities surrounding the delivery of expert advice which helps clients make well-informed decisions
- Built exclusively for Openwork advisers, Smart Hub delivers a simple, user-friendly way to customise professionally designed, compliance-approved content for everything from promotional leaflets to websites.
- Branded materials developed by the practice
- A weekly feed of pre-approved social media sound-bites distributed to clients by the practice
Business Development Support
- One to one meetings to discuss your plans with our directors
- Each adviser receives dedicated business development support via Openwork which is enhanced by an ongoing development programme through a range of workshops
- Access to leads generated by our central marketing campaigns
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Our business benefits from PI cover arranged through the Openwork Franchise Indemnity arrangement (comprehensive complaint management), which includes guaranteed run-off cover.